I found this in a job posting for a position at Digital Reasoning
I really like this part:
Life in Franklin/Nashville, TN
OK, so it’s not Los Angeles, Seattle, New York, or San Francisco. No, really, that’s a good thing! Nashville has its own identity; its own sense of style. It’s friendly and warm; traditional and flamboyant at the same time. What else would you expect from The Music City!?
Moving here, you can choose to live in downtown Nashville alongside the honky-tonks, in West End surrounded by some of the nation’s best colleges, in the revitalized East Nashville district with its massive Victorian homes, green living, and unique sense of quirky culture. Of course you could also live on 30 acres of farmland just minutes from the office.
- No state income tax!
- Conde Nast Top 5 places in the world to visit in 2013.
- Booming entrepreneurial community and startup infrastructure.
- Thriving, active technology community with a group for almost any interest.
- Countless active health groups for cycling, running, hiking, etc.
- Significantly lower cost of living than other major technology hubs.
- Google fiber
Really hits on a lot of the good stuff we have here. I want to post more on this in the future.